Skip to content
- Go to the Alumni/Career Directory page on the college alumni website.
- From there, click on the line Search the Alumni/Career Directory which is a link to the login page.
- From the login page which appears, enter your Williams Alumni User ID and password. If you don’t have or don’t remember your ID, click on the Send User ID; if you need help with your password or don’t have one, click on the Reset My Password link for assistance
- Once you are logged in, you’ll see a form entitled Basic Search. Fill in the fields (Name, Class Year, and School (select College for the latter category)) then click on the Search button below. The record then appears with profile information, including contact data (if available)
- On this same page, you can also click on the Advanced/Career Search link which will reveal a far more detailed form that allows you, among other things, to search by state or region.