Making your 50th Reunion Fund Gift to Williams
Each classmate can choose to designate his 50th Reunion Fund gift to Increasing The Class of 1968 Scholarship Fund and/or to Transforming the Williams College Career Center. He can also choose to make an undesignated gift to the 50th Reunion Fund. Pledges up to five years beyond our 50th Reunion also will be counted.
If you have any questions on how to give to Williams, please contact any Class of 1968 officer or any member of the Class of 1968 50th Reunion Fund Committee (RFC).
Whether you’re considering making a new outright gift or a new planned gift to Williams, consider contacting the professionals in the College’s 50th Reunion Program and the Office of Gift Planning. Many ’68 classmates have found it helpful to talk with Mark Robertson or Margaret McComish or Amy Filson. No matter in what range you’re thinking about giving for our 50th, you’ll receive clear and confidential advice:
Mark Robertson ’02, Director of the 50th Reunion Program
Margaret McComish, Director of Gift Planning
Margaret.McComish@williams.edu 413-597-4560 or 413-597-3538
Amy Filson, Gift Planning Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org 413-597-2981 or 413-597-3538
Guidelines for making your gift to Williams
- Mail a check: Make your check payable to “Williams College” and send it to: 50th Reunion Program, 75 Park Street, Williamstown, MA 01267. Please include your gift designation on the memo line of your check (e.g. 2016 Alumni Fund, Class of 1968 50th Reunion Fund, etc.). The date of mailing will be your legal gift date for IRS purposes.
- Give online: Visit http://giving.williams.edu and click on the “Make My Gift Now” button to reach the online form. Gifts made through this site will go to the 2015-2016 Alumni Fund unless you provide special instructions in the box at the bottom right of the form. If you would like some or all of your gift to go to your the Class of 1968 50th Reunion Fund or another designated purpose, please make a note in this box.
- Transfer securities: Visit http://giving.williams.edu/outright-gifts-of-securities/ for instructions.
- Give via cash wire: Visit http://giving.williams.edu/outright-cash-wire-transfers/ for instructions.
- Planned gifts: If you have questions about making a planned gift, please send an email to email@example.com to the attention of either Margaret McComish or Amy Filson.